Leslie Hall...Queen of the Gem Sweaters!



If you've never seen Leslie Hall, she is the "Gem Sweater Lady" and wow...she's got it goin' on! She takes ugly sweaters to the next level. She's become an internet sensation and actually performs all around the country, TV, and youtube videos as "Leslie and the Lys" with her Gem Sweater songs.



Why she even has a museum...won't you donate a sweater today so our children's children can know the joy of a gem sweater or the history of the bedazzler?



Of course, it's not all about sweaters...sometimes, it's just about killing zombies...but if you notice, some of those zombies are wearing pretty awful sweaters...and if the cannibalistic lust for brains wasn't reason enough to shoot them...

Check her out at lesliehall.com

Comments

Alena Hope said…
I'm dying I'm laughing so hard. I needed a mental break this afternoon and I'm glad I found it.
Haha! Alena, I'm glad you like it! I think Leslie Hall is hilarious, today's actually the first time I'd seen the Zombie video. Glad I could provide the comic relief you needed! LOL!

The Best of The Ugly Sweater