Sweater Inception... Featuring Xibit!

 
 [an old looking Saito is sitting opposite Cobb, after his men have found him washed ashore]
Saito: [to Cobb] Are you here to kill me? I know what this is.
[he picks up the ugly sweater from the table]
Saito: I've seen one before many, many years ago. It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream. A man possessed of some radical notions. 
Radical notions like sweaters within sweaters... within dreams.

 Saito: It's stained and frayed in such distinctive ways, but it's very definitely made out of wool. And now...now it's polyester, which means that I'm not wearing my own sweater in my apartment. You have lived up to your reputation, Mr. Cobb, I'm still dreaming!

Yo dawg, I heard you like things within things that are like other things, so we put a sweater on your sheep so you can have some wool with your wool.

Ariadne: Cobb, no. Sheep...sheep are not real.
Dom Cobb: How do you know that?
Ariadne: Sheep are just a projection. Xzibit...Xzibit is real!
 *
*
*
*
*
...This post is terrible.

 You know it is, Xzibit.


(This is what a 12hr migraine gets you. Hey, they can't all be old men in hotpants.)

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater