I'm Gonna Hash Some Tags...


Only Got $20 in my pocket...
which might buy you this #sweater... or it might not. I don't know. I do have to ask, if people click on that, do they get a linkback or just a sexual harassment lawsuit? Either way, there's a lot of hastag love and hate goin' on out there in the world. You've got this girl, obviously #ShowingSomeLove to the hash...

...and this ladykid who ain't sippin on hashtag #Haterade. 

 Etsy
By why wear your hashtag on your sleeves when you can wear it on your head?  I mean, sure, at first glance I think #StarOfDavid, but then I realize, no, and that I need to go to the eye doctor soon. My contacts are obviously made of #WeakSauce. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I'm getting older and I stare at a computer screen all day every day. #Nothing. 

#MovingOn
 
We can't forget to mention the dynamic duo of  #JustinTimberlake and #JimmFallon. These guys know comedy. Check them throwing out this youtube vid full of #LoveHate for tags. Also #HashHands are a thing now. I call it.



#lolololololololol...

Personally, I #LoveHashtags, they're extremely handy when used correctly, and can be most beneficial for pulling up relevant information on a wealth of subject matter, but I love to use them incorrectly even more, which is why my friend Talmadge and I started this page on FB. We'd love to have you join us. TagginWithTalmadge. Really, the only rule is everything you say has to be said in hashtag format: #ThisMakesForReallyRidiculouslyLongAndPointlessHashtagsButItsSeriouslyHilarious.

#IKnowItsBeenAWhile
#IBetYouAllThoughtIWasDead
#ImActuallyOnlyMostlyDead
#MostlyDeadIsStillSlightlyAlive
#IfYouCanMakeAPrincessBrideReferenceMakeAPrincessBrideReference

Comments

The Best of The Ugly Sweater