Arm Yourselves!



You know what's cool? October. October is cool, as in cold. As in it's been unusually cold here this October in the deep south. At least, it has been for the last week. I won't lie, I can deal with the cold, but I don't like to, and winter is coming. 

This isn't about you, Ned!

I prefer to deal with winter by being tucked up next to my fireplace with a book in my hand and covered by a million pounds of blankets. Now, what do you do if you don't have a fireplace or a million pounds of blankets?

You probably die of hypothermia.

However, I've found something that might see you through this dark and unforgiving season, and it will only take you 45 minutes to make it.

How to Arm Knit a Blanket in 45 Minutes! www.SimplyMaggie.com

How to Arm Knit a Blanket in 45 Minutes! www.SimplyMaggie.com


Simply Maggie brings us this tutorial and photos.

Comments

fzillion said…
Why are they call ugly christmas sweaters?
cardigan sweater

The Best of The Ugly Sweater